Is the Administrative Burden of Rx Claims Taking Too Much Time?
Let EHO automate the process, create savings, and free more time for patient-specific tasks
EHO understands that Hospice plans require a concentrated effort to maintain the bottom line. There is a large volume of prescription claims produced for a smaller population of patients. Focusing on cost savings is key while keeping the patient’s immediate needs in mind. EHO specializes in automated prescription drug benefit solutions for Hospice.
During the custom benefit design process, every aspect of your business will be taken into account from the clinical needs of your patients to cost savings recommendations. Spending limits will be established and additional charge controls will ensure you are not overcharged. EHO strives to reduce your administrative burden, so you can focus on patient care. EHO streamlines the process by paying the pharmacy directly.
EHO Caters to Hospice Plans
- Patient-specific MARS
- Hospice medication management systems
- COP and Pharmacist reviews
- Conditions of Participation and CMS requirements
- 24/7 live call center
- Diagnosis-specific formularies
- Custom reporting
- Real-time prior authorizations
Find a Pharmacy in Our Network
Clinical Services to Help Hospice Make Informed Decisions on Medication Utilization and Deprescribing
EHO partners with specialized hospice and palliative care clinical pharmacists to develop customized, clinical services and programs for hospice. The collaboration offers a greater range of services that are tailored to fit each hospice and their individual needs. EHO’s primary goal is to provide an elevated level of clinical support with an emphasis on cost reduction and optimized patient care strategies.
How can EHO’s Clinical Pharmacists help?
- Educational drug utilization reviews
- Custom formulary design
- Deprescribing strategies and medication cost management
- Individualized patient consultations, including symptom management consultation
- Medication profile reviews to meet and exceed Conditions of Participation requirements